Triple Bonus Tokens Thursday

February 17, 2011 · 9 comments

Triple Bonus Tokens Thursday at Pogo.comToday is Triple Bonus Tokens Thursday.

Get 3,000 free tokens for playing each of the three featured games. Play all three for a total of 9,000 tokens!

The UK Pogo site also has their own UK Triple Token Thursdays, but theirs happen on the third Thursday of each month (which this is). Play each game today for a total of 9,000 tokens as well.

We’ll remind you again on the next Triple Bonus Tokens day. In the meantime, check out our Free Tokens page for more of these great Pogo-sponsored free token offers!

Filed under: free pogo tokens, promotions and events

1 Jefie6 February 17, 2011 at 1:31 pm

FYI, triple Thursday tokens are also showing up in Crossword Cove, Mini Golf and Vaults of Atlantis. Jean

2 Lura February 17, 2011 at 2:08 pm

Jefie6: those are exactly the games I see for Triple Bonus Tokens Thursday US. The ones for UK are Battleship, Tumble Bees and Ali Baba Slots. Did you see something different?

3 Bmore1 February 17, 2011 at 2:10 pm

Got my 18000! Thank you BADGEHUNGRY!

Can we get them again tonight?

4 Patti February 17, 2011 at 2:26 pm

Didn’t do too bad on tokens today.
10,000 Biotrue Promo
7,000 daily
9,000 us triple Thursday
9,000 uk
Great information as always. :)
Patti

5 Bonnie February 17, 2011 at 2:51 pm

How do you know when you are playing on the UK site? There used to be 2 flags (US & UK) at the bottom of the main page on pogo but I do not see them anymore. Were they moved to another place?

6 Sal February 17, 2011 at 2:57 pm

#3 Bmore1 We have been getting US again in the evening. UK usually closes early and haven’t gotten twice so far this year. doesn’t hurt to try.
Patti you missed 1,000 for scrabble. (also daily) lol

7 Lura February 17, 2011 at 3:10 pm

Bonnie: the flags were removed a while back. Now you can just look at the URL (www.pogo.com versus uk.pogo.com) and next to the Club Pogo logo at the top there is a round UK flag symbol on the UK site.

I think the confusion with this promo, at least as far as which games are offering tokens, is that the US and UK pages are on *both* servers, but only one actually links to the games for that particular site. The Pogo site sometimes tries to decide for you which site you are on and usually it decides wrong. :) You have to look closely at the URLs to make sure you landed on the right spot. If not, either click it again or type over the URL, “uk” instead of “www” or vice versa.

Usually when there is something important on both sites I include clear links to them both (like in the original post above). I hope that didn’t make the confusion worse! Glad this only happens once a month. :)

8 Jefie6 February 17, 2011 at 4:33 pm

Lura, when I first went into Triple Bonus Thursday, I think last week’s games were showing and I got those. Then later on, when playing Crossword Cove, saw that was one, so did those three. But when I tried to do UK, got zilch, so I think justice was served. Jean

9 Bonnie February 17, 2011 at 9:59 pm

Thank you Lura. I am not as confused as I was. Your answer helped me a lot.