Spooky Slots is Here Again!

September 21, 2010 · 68 comments

Spooky Slots is back for the Halloween season! You can find it by adding it to your favorites or simply going to the Spooky Slots page. The Spooky Slots ranks are the same: 10 ranks with 1 badge at rank 10. It’ll be here ’til shortly after Halloween, so if you haven’t ranked out and gotten your badge, go for it!

You can also look forward to the 2010 Halloween Limited Edition badge, which should be released soon.

Update: the Limited Edition badge will be out 10/12!

Filed under: spooky slots

1 beth September 21, 2010 at 9:36 am

i think it really STINKS and shows how much pogo cares about its games and projects, they start a new game and promise all things like MORE RANKS (and yes i couldnt find that statement in archives, but did like everyone else remember them saying they would be adding ranks each year)and yet its been 3 years maybe 4 since we got the 10 ranks, and after the big ado about it 2 years ago, you would think in 2 years they have had time to add 10 more ranks by NOW SURELY!!! if they had NEVER intended to continue adding ranks to the game WHY even give it 10 ranks? and its another take away from the club package, because the special edition badge NOW cost 28 gems, and what use to be our FREE special edition badge has since became a weekly, that none the less goes in special edition badges when the game is taken off the playlist….POGO tie up and fix ur loose ends, and quit chaning the playing field MID-STREAM!!! dont get me wrong i love pogo just wish they would REMEMBER where and how they got their start, and put their heart and hopes back into the site….beth

2 eagles227_98 September 21, 2010 at 9:37 am

Lura,
Rooms have now been added.

3 Lura September 21, 2010 at 9:43 am

Beth: well, it’s clear that whatever intentions they may or may not have had to add more ranks are gone now. Things have changed a lot since the initial release of ranks and a badge for this game, and resources are more limited (and/or focused on other things). I’ve heard rumors that Pogo never planned more than 10 ranks but one of the fan sites started a rumor that there were going to be more (ahem!), but a lot of us distinctly remember LttE mentioning more ranks each year. Anyway, I’m totally over it.

Please, let’s not gripe about the lack of ranks — we’ve been doing it for two years and it’s getting old. Let’s talk about how happy we are that it’s BACK! :)

4 Alan September 21, 2010 at 10:04 am

well said the boss. im glad its back, well glad, ive missed it. sure im a little dissapointed theres no new ranks, i guess they wont add more coz the game is only with us for 4-5 weeks per year. but then pogo are full of broken promises, i mean we re supposed to have a new course in mini golf madness every month.
ive reset my stats and are starting afresh, gonna see how many times i can reset this year. i managed 3 in 08, 5 in 09, am going after 7 this year.
havent all special edition badges been 28 gems, im pretty sure they have, certainly since i started in 5/08
enjoy it while its here

the spliff

5 MomsBassetHound September 21, 2010 at 10:04 am

Guess what?? My Spooky Slots Mix & Match badges have been taken out of my Special Edition badge album and put back in my M&M albums, where they belonged all along.

Let’s just hope that they leave them alone this year….LOL

6 beth September 21, 2010 at 10:21 am

lmao well said moms but DONT get ur hopes up, that is kinda what i meant with my post in 1….im sorry miss boss (((lura))) i get ur point, lol i didnt mean to open that extra can of worms was just heart broken and disappointed…that said :) IM AM HAPPY spooky slots is back, call me blan or what ever (maybe just the OCD and addict in me) but i kinda like ALL the slot games lol, besides i can play those, usually always win tokens and multi-task or watch tv and ballgames all @ same time…..beth

7 Ed September 21, 2010 at 10:25 am

I’m happy it’s “back” as I joined in October last year and didn’t know about it until it was gone. So it’s a chance to catch a badge in a new game (for me). Since the LE Badge isn’t out yet, I’ll wait so I can rank up and do the special badge all at once. And to think, I joined Pogo to play Scrabble and do Crosswords and had never heard of a badge aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

8 mmklima September 21, 2010 at 10:26 am

If there are no new ranks, I probably won’t even bother playing the game at all. I don’t do premium badges. (won’t pay money for gems.) So this game is just like any other slot game.

Slot games are not my type of game. I might pop in for a few spins. But that is it.

(I hear that a challenge on Oct 20th is for Mono slots. Since I can barely, if that, get my piece to move in that game, I probably won’t be getting that badge.)

9 mspatmac September 21, 2010 at 10:32 am

So glad I got Murphy an account, it’s like starting all over again with Pogo. Going to get him his own Spooky Slots badge hopefully without complaining how long it is going to take ;) When it comes out every year it reminds me that this hot Texas weather will come to an end soon.

Have fun with it!

10 mary September 21, 2010 at 11:25 am

I can’t see why they don’t let us get a new rank every year with spooky slots. They really should, until we get to rank 50. Its just a suggestion but i wish we could i love spooky slots but its frustrating when u can only get to rank 10.
Anybody else feel like i do???
MARY

11 goofygoober519 September 21, 2010 at 11:27 am

I am glad it’s back! I look forward to it every year. I don’t need more ranks in the game to enjoy it.
I think they don’t add more ranks to it because many players are new to Pogo and are just starting out, and 20 ranks would be too much for someone starting at 0.

12 justagramma September 21, 2010 at 11:53 am

No idea why this game hates me, played in several rooms and each room spun reels 50 times. The most tokens I won in one room was 10, rest of them zilch. Fingers are sore and nothing to show. Think I’ll pass on this one… some have commented how stingy it is in chat.

13 thirty7ave (Lisa) September 21, 2010 at 11:58 am

I just wanted to email, that I love Spooky Slots….BUT I RANKED out :0(

14 Sal September 21, 2010 at 12:43 pm

Yea Spooky!! I have been playing about an hour (off and on) and have won 4,000 tokens so far. Everyone in room (Ate MY Kids Candy) talking about how “generous” Pogo is being today. LOL

15 SamsBoys2 September 21, 2010 at 12:43 pm

Well, It’s nice to see spooky back again, and disappointed that they didn’t add new ranks also, but like Monopoly Slots, Ala Baba Slots, Hog Heaven Slots, Sock Hop Slots ,all of which I ranked out in, would love to see extra ranks in them as well, but probably never will. Would sure be nice if pogo would make the pumpkin pay out 1k tokies like it use to be!!! O well, Happy Halloween everyone, and Happy Spooky Slotting LOL.

16 Jeannie September 21, 2010 at 12:46 pm

Hi, folks!!!

Am thrilled, thrilled, thrilled that it is back again!!! (Does moon walk with fingers across the top of desk!!) Whoohoohooo!! Am ranked out but just adore this game so will be resetting and starting again!! Small tokens are also in Sock Hop Slots but that does not stop me from playing and trying to rank out. Off to Spooky Slots – BOOOOOOO!!

:) jean123coop

17 mumson45 September 21, 2010 at 1:02 pm

Hi all

Wahayyyyyyy Spooky Slots is backkkk, and how timely, with no badges to do, no albums to do, I was completely BORED lol, Thank You pogo, love this game, have re-set my sats, and away I go. As far as more ranks go, what is the point, as Alan #4 says what is the point when the game is here for such a short time, so lets enjoy it while its here

gl all

loz

18 debbie September 21, 2010 at 1:21 pm

yes pogo did say each year they will add 10 ranks !!! Beth you are correct. if they add more ranks in the easy rank out game we will all fall off our chairs !!!

19 wheatonmom44 September 21, 2010 at 2:02 pm

Alan #4 You downright scare me sometimes. 7 times in 2010…yikes.

This is actually my fourth year playing this game…however I started very late in October of 2007 and I am not sure when they remove it. So a little of a first year and 3 full years and get this… I am at rank 6, LOL.

I just do not enjoy the slot games other than HH which I ranked out in. HH was kinda my home room so had a good time in there with the people. I guess I need to find a fun room for SS so I can earn the badge this year. I, obviously, am OK with them not adding any ranks to this game….sorry Beth.

If anybody finds a fun room please let me know. That may be the only way I rank out this year.

20 MomsBassetHound September 21, 2010 at 2:10 pm

Holly Noelle is playing Spooky Slots while I work on something else. I have her set up on the laptop and just keep clicking….LOL She is up to rank 5 already.

Good Luck and Enjoy!!!

21 groovabenz2 September 21, 2010 at 2:17 pm

Hi Everyone,

I think there’s a distinction between the Spooky Slots badge that will be coming out shortly. It’s a “Limited Edition” badge which is different from a “Special Edition” badge and costs 28 gems. It looks like POGO always brings the “Special Edition” badge as one of the challenges the week of Halloween. (According to my special edition badge album.)

Woohoo I’m happy now! :)

Chat later all. Groova

22 Jane September 21, 2010 at 2:24 pm

Question for ya…

If your profile says you are at Rank 10 already, then there is no badge to earn. Am I correct in saying that. Someone asked me and I did not know how to answer truthfully.

23 wheatonmom44 September 21, 2010 at 2:28 pm

Moms #20 Maybe Holly Noelle wants to take a little road trip…say to Minnesota.

24 MomsBassetHound September 21, 2010 at 3:05 pm

Holly Noelle is planning a road trip to Michigan next May, for the Basset Hound waddle. She only gets to pick 1 trip a year….LOL

If anyone stops in to say hello I probably will not answer. I am paying attention to my bingo game and just clicking for Holly in Spooky Slots :)

25 vicvic September 21, 2010 at 3:08 pm

Jane #22 – Right… unless they purchase the Special Edition badge to earn OR if Pogo releases a regular free weekly challenge badge to earn while it’s still released.

This will be my second year playing Spooky Slots. Last year I worked diligently to get the rank 10 game award badge which took FOREVER. I don’t mind slots but I agree that the payout is kinda pathetic and I didn’t win much if any within the 10 ranks I earned.

However, I will still probably play a bit as I like the Halloween theme and hopefully we can get a BH room delegated for the time frame that it’s open so we can chat with others who are earning ranks or just trying to chat.

P.S. I’m ready for Wednesday to get here…. I want more BADGES! lol

Until I write again…. hope everyone has a good one.

26 OpenMouth+Foot September 21, 2010 at 3:19 pm

Hi All! I am thoroughly enjoying Spooky Slots! This is my first time to play as I have been a Club Pogo member almost a year now. Last year about Dec. I think is when I joined. So far Pogo has been pretty generous to me too and it has been fun! I’m one from rank 3 now (LOL) but I’m working on it.
I give it 2 Skeleton Thumbs Up- Love Spooky Slots!

27 vicvic September 21, 2010 at 3:19 pm

Jane #22 – I guess to clarify, you are correct that are no more game award badges to earn in this game once you achieve rank 10. That is the ‘technical’ wording.

Hope that helps. >.<

28 Michelle September 21, 2010 at 3:46 pm

I love the game but sadly don’t have the patience to earn badges. I have never been a big slots person. I will buy the special badge tho as the addict in me won’t let it pass. Lura a bit O/T here but any word on new game award items?

29 Pat September 21, 2010 at 3:56 pm

LOL, ev1 running to play again–not me–To each His or her own preference..I am a Badge Ho, but not a Slot Sl@t,,,,just ran to the badges page to make sure all my badges showed up and that they appeared as completed..then checked 2nd account for same…so, as far as I am concerned, they can wait till the new seasonal badge comes out and go back to their crypt for the year..back to Mono, H & N, for rank 59…Have a good day all..Pat

30 BERTI September 21, 2010 at 4:21 pm

WHY CANT THEY AT LEAST GIVE US A DIFF BADGE EACH YEAR FOR THE GAME—IF THEY DONT WANT TO ADD MORE RANKS A NEW BADGE WOULD BE NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!LIKE THE GAME ANYWAY

31 MomsBassetHound September 21, 2010 at 4:48 pm

They always give us a new badge when there is the annual weekly challenge. And they always have at least 1 premium badge in Spooky Slots each year.

32 ksetch September 21, 2010 at 5:00 pm

What amazes me is that Spooky Slots seems to re-start right where we left off. We are able to keep our ranks, and I’m starting out with five lit pumpkins. That must take a lot of computer “magic” to make that happen!

Yes, I’m ranked out, which is no big deal to me. I’ve reset my stats each year, but this year I think I will just play for fun. Isn’t that what Pogo is all about?

33 greentwilit September 21, 2010 at 6:36 pm

I enjoy Spooky Slots. I enjoy slots in general. It doesn’t bother me that it only has 10 ranks. But, I sure wish they’d add more modern slot games on Pogo. Some of the ones they have are really getting dated and are in dire need of an overhaul. Sci-Fi Slots borders on embarrassing!

You should see the slot machine “technology” they have out there now. For example, I played an Indiana Jones progressive slot machine in Vegas last summer that pretty near knocked my socks off. It sure was fun to play with scenes from the movies and plenty of bells and whistles to keep me interested. I played another one whose theme was an evil scientist, and it was fun to play as well. Slots need not be something that puts you to sleep, or something you do in the background during TV commercials.

I wish someone over there would go to a casino to check out the latest.

I’m convinced that many of the people over there rarely play on pogo outside of work.

34 Imacrab79 September 21, 2010 at 6:40 pm

I don’t like Spooky SLots and never did. I struggled through long enough to get to rank 10, but find the sounds annoying and the payouts too low and slow.

Personally, I can’t wait for the turkeys and Santas to show up in POGO Bowl. I purposely avoid that game most of the year so I can work on ranks during Nov/Dec.

To each their own, I guess and those of you who do enjoy SS, many happy spins to you all.

35 Frank September 21, 2010 at 6:51 pm

I’ve loved this game from when I first heard about it and enjoy playing the badges related to Spooky Slots. As for other slot games, I experience much displeasure from them (are you listening to me, Monopoly Slots?). I’ve always loved Halloween and ranked out in this game with the first year that it was made available. Heck, I spent an entire weekend doing it, actually.

36 Debbie10 September 21, 2010 at 8:11 pm

Ok, Let me see if I got this Right.
When was the first year did spooky slots come out? I Got it in 2009 my first year. so,
You can only rank to 10 ?,,So if you are there, so sad to bad ???
Its the same badge as it was last time? ( and so on)? Then
Nothing new ,Only the one badge for that rank?
I think I maybe lost LOL I still see myself a newbie to this so, who should I call on??? Yeppers >>>> BadgeHungry Thanks for being here. I know you will tell me, Please?
Deb- awifeofatrucker4

37 Lura September 21, 2010 at 8:27 pm

Debbie10: Spooky Slots has been around since 2003 I think, but it got a revamp and badge/ranks the same year BadgeHungry was started. Anyone know when that was? :) You could wait for an answer…or read back in the “spooky slots” category. The link is at the bottom of the post at “filed under:”. :)

38 Indy Cindy September 21, 2010 at 9:08 pm

Wheatonmom #44 I’ve been ranked out in Spooky but still like to play it even though it’s now a seasonal game. Fall and Halloween is my favorite time of the year. Please feel free to add me to your friend’s list, my screen name is: cindy1016_ and I’d be happy to have you or anyone else join me when I’m playing Spooky Slots or any game. The more the merrier.

The game of spooky slots looked a bit different years ago and was available year-round. That was, of course, before there was a Club Pogo and badges and ranks, etc. It was only after Pogo took it away and revamped it that it came back in its present, limited format.

Cindy

39 Debbie10 September 21, 2010 at 9:14 pm

40 Cyrabi September 21, 2010 at 10:08 pm

I played Spooky Slots when it didn’t have ranks and the story was different, before I became a Club Pogo member. I’m ranked out of course, was hoping for more ranks this year or at least every other year. There are some slots games that don’t have ranks at all.

41 beth September 21, 2010 at 10:51 pm

before i hit the link and look gonna guess i came back to pogo in 2006 and im pretty sure that was the year it got re-vamped so im saying 2006 and watch im a year off lol it will be 2007…we will see my 1st guess is 2006…lol beth

42 mspatmac September 21, 2010 at 10:56 pm

Spooky Slots were really paying well today, got an 8,000 and two 5,000 JP spins. All and all about 20,000 tokens and Murphy has his new badge for Halloween! Can’t believe I was able to rank out the game in 1 day.

See you for badge day tomorrow!

43 beth September 21, 2010 at 11:00 pm

DANG i knew it lol dunno why i was thinking 06 was the year it got re-vamped, actually thought it was re-vamped and then the next year it got ranks lol….hmmmm ohh well i was close lol…beth besides i didnt play a lil while tonight and won lil over 8000 tokens in just under 2 hours, GRRRR them dng spiders kelp teasing and eluding me lol….

44 MomsBassetHound September 21, 2010 at 11:21 pm

For anyone that didn’t go look……

Spooky Slots was given 10 ranks and 1 game award badge in October 2007.

45 sk8rcheer2005 September 22, 2010 at 12:04 am

I just started playing spooky slots with my other account I reached rank 10 in less then 5 hours and that was going to the store and doing other things I also made over 60,000 tokens playing it. I love spooky slots and I’m glad it’s back .

46 gbpack September 22, 2010 at 2:22 am

Only slot game I like is Hog Heaven, wish they would add ranks in that one. Since I have already finished Spooky Slots, no sense in me going back in there, so you will NOT see me in there. Those who like it, knock yourselves out at it.

47 Tom94121 September 22, 2010 at 6:31 am

Love Spooky Slots. I only joined Pogo in ’08 and didn’t get into the slots games at first at all, but played “Spooky” for the first time last year. The somewhat goofy story was fun, along with the odd sounds that were appropriate for Halloween, if I recall correctly. Not having more ranks is a little disappointing, but I’ll get over it once I start playing it again– which I can hardly wait for, hahaha… I hoped this year it would be a spooky storyline (Seem to recall Pogo said they were going to alternate between spooky/comedic themes??). I was looking forward to one like I saw the storyboards for ’08. Spooky slots is my 2nd favorite holiday game after the cackling Leprecauns (And getting attacked by a neon sign, LOL) in Vaults for St. Patrick’s.

48 MsTish5720 September 22, 2010 at 7:28 am

GM BHers and gl with all badges or whatever ur working on, also Happy Birthdays and Anniversarys to all celebrating!
I love HH Slots and especially trying to win the badge, unfortunately, my laptop keeps crapping out (shutting completely off), just got it outta the comp. shop, too, making sure that java and Pogo, first and foremost, worked! LOL, and was told nothing is wrong with it and no charge, whew!! Can’t afford a new one just yet, oh well. I don’t know what to do, cache has been cleared, defragged, have run my Malwarebytes and AVG. I’m not looking for pity, just saying what’s going on with me, and will keep trying and just let it keep crapping out, then, try, try again. UGH! Maybe it’s just an older laptop or the battery has seen it’s days. I dunno. Have an awesome week all, still love the site and come here first, still can’t say tyvm enough to Lura and others for all your help. No tips for this one, tho, unless I missed Tues’s. Tips. GBU all, Carol C.

49 mmklima September 22, 2010 at 10:02 am

I got the rank ten bade on Halloween day in 2007. I’m pretty sure that was the first year it was offered with ranks.

I kinda remember that I had to get to the highest rank because the next year would have more ranks and I didn’t want to over burden myself. WELL I didn’t have to worry about that as it turned out. LOL

50 Kali September 22, 2010 at 10:49 am

Hmm, never played Spooky Slots before and really don’t know if I want to invest the time into it as I’m really not fond of slot games. Except hog heaven, that one is okay.

Not to be off topic, but:

For those of you complaining about Mono slots, my tip that I learned from someone on BH is to play in a room by yourself. (usually any temporary members room). The dice seem to be programmed similar to Keno Pop’s shared bonus (where it comes up every ~14 minutes). If you play in a room all by yourself, you can except to get the dice every 12-15 minutes. Sometimes, if you get up to 20 minutes or so without getting the dice, I have gotten the dice two (and sometimes even three and four) times out of about the next 8 spins. Yes, it’s still really slow (especially when you get 3/4 of the way around the board then land on chance and get sent to jail or roll doubles three times in a row and get sent to jail), but it’s still faster than playing in a room with more people.

#33 greentwilit – I agree with you. At my local casino, they had a slot machine where you can bet on 50 lines – it’s much more fun in my opinion (and it also eats money a lot faster lol).

Also, at my casino, they have a price is right slot machine that is really fun. You collect so many dollar sign symbols on the wheel and/or so many price is right symbols, etc. When you get to a certain number of them, you get to play mini games, like bidding on items, as well as showcases (if you get so many something or others and get to the bonus round). You also get to play games seen on the price is right, such as PLINKO, and all of the various games where you can win a car, etc and of course win cash (since it’s a casino). I wish pogo would add slot machines like those aforementioned, I find them much more entertaining then just watching the wheels spin over and over.

51 Sheljin September 22, 2010 at 4:30 pm

Congrats to all you Spooky Slots lovers on its annual return! I don’ t mind the game, but don’t wait with bated breath for it to come back each year, either. lol I generally have fun playing it with a roomful of good people, looking to have some fun. Otherwise, it is just another click, click, click endless slots game to me.

I agree with Lura (da boss! lol) that we don’t want this whole thread becoming a complaint thread, but I do have to add my voice to Beth’s and everyone else about just how disappointing it is that they can’t be bothered to add more ranks to this game as promised. Just because it has been 2 (or more years) since they promised it, or because we know they are putting their resources towards others things (obviously), doesn’t mean we shouldn’t express our displeasure at the state of affairs. Considering I’m extremely UNhappy at where they have decided to spend their resources (my money, in part), I figured I will at least voice my yearly complaint about Spooky Slots for the record.

It is obviously highly looked forward to by so many people; it would be that much more exciting to have something new to look forward to, also. Someone said (sorry, forget who) that for all the new Pogo people, it IS a new game with new ranks and it would take too long to do more than 10 ranks during one holiday season. That’s great. But….I don’t think we want to go down the slippery slope of not providing anything “new” for long-time devoted members too and acting like that is okay. If it is too much to rank out in one year if they add more ranks, then the newbies have the option of waiting another year to rank out. Just like we’ve all been waiting. lol.

Ed – I was going to suggest that you not wait for the LE badge to play because I seem to remember it took me forever to rank out. However, current reports seem to indicate that it may not take as long anymore. Tweaking a game? Heavens no! lol So, you are probably safe and GL when you do play!

Suz (or anyone), I’m trying to figure out if my badges are where they are supposed to be. Currently, I have two M&Ms in my M&M albums now – they are described as “Limited” and are dated 2008 and 2009.

In addition, I have the one game award badge (Rank 10, November 2007 earned) and 6 Special Edition badges listed for each year starting 2004 through 2009. Is that what everyone else has (who has been here since the beginning)? I am also assuming we did NOT have to pay for the Special Edition badges? Is the Special Edition the usual weekly badge? Because I’m not seeing those on my Spooky Slots badge list.

Thanks!

~Shel ;>

52 MomsBassetHound September 22, 2010 at 6:23 pm

Shel #51 – Your badge count is correct. The 6 Special Edition badges are the free weekly badges. The only premium badges are the 2 Mix & Match Limited Edition badges. And STILL only 1 game award badge :(

53 laniedelosh September 22, 2010 at 11:12 pm

some people are saying they are getting a personal this in spooky slots. how are they getting this? i cannot find a way to get it.

54 beth September 23, 2010 at 8:59 am

post #53 laniedelosh they are not getting it this week, every year pogo does do a weekly badge for this game and its usually the week of halloween or as close to that as possible with badges coming out on wednesdays, so yes every 1 will get a badge for this and if its a personal badge it because they are using their personal pick each week with a choice of this game from previous years weekly badge….although there are or have been M&M badges for this game and they may actually be what they are meaning …beth

55 Sjaan13 September 23, 2010 at 10:29 pm

I like when Spooky Slots comes out since it is the start of Halloween minis, some pogo players use it as a sign to let there mini go wild. Any room you play in the minis look interesting. Spooky has changed since it first came out but I still enjoy it, have all the badges.

56 Teresa September 24, 2010 at 9:16 am

Spooky Slots is great. They seem to put out some really nice jackpot spins. I have gotten 1,000, 2,000 and 3,000 tokens on jackpot spins in the last few days. I have maxed out on ranks and gotten the badge but still enjoying the large amounts of tokens thrown my way while playing and doing housework! That’s what I like, it’s easy to play (or walk away from) while multi-tasking.

57 Sheljin September 24, 2010 at 4:24 pm

Moms #52 – Thanks for confirming my badges, Suz! You da best.

Thanks also to those posting that the game seems to be giving out some generous payouts………makes me a bit more likely to stop by for awhile. lol ^o^

~Shel ;>

58 MomsBassetHound September 24, 2010 at 5:05 pm

I managed to get Holly to rank 10 last night so she could have a HOWLoween badge to wear. When we went shopping in the mini mall this morning there wasn’t much that I could find to make her a holiday mini, but I did my best :) I’m hoping that next week’s mini mall release has some holiday stuff for my little pumpkin. It’s a shame I can’t lend her some stuff from my closet.

It took me about 20 hours of solid play to get her to rank 10, but picked up a LOT of tokens during that time. For the first time EVER I got 3 spiders, and got them on both accounts. I also got an 8,000 token JP spin for my little girl.

59 nobody September 26, 2010 at 1:58 pm

special edition badge will cost nothing and can be won by any club member in the week. it’s the limited edition badge that will cost gems

60 nobody September 26, 2010 at 2:05 pm

every year there is a special edition badge in spooky slots beth for the last 7 years i think . i got the one from 2005,2006,2007,2008 n 2009
like i say it can by won by any club member and it DOES NOT cost gems
you are confused and are talking about the LIMITED edition badge maybe that will cost 28 gems maybe

61 beth September 26, 2010 at 4:17 pm

for #60 nobody, yes i had the names confused i didnt play in oct of 05 i lost my name to pogo lol which was partly my own fault and since i had never been warned or had a warning it hurt me so bad and made me so mad that i boycotted pogo for about 6 or 8 months lol and in 2006 it was a special badge there was no gem badges @ that time, then the next year, by then gems had come out (IF and thats big if i am remembering correctly) and there was the 22 gem badge for the game and also the special badge as you are saying but what im saying is…the special badge is just a weekly badge in all reality, and to get the limited edition badges u have to pay gems…i guess the point i was trying to make (without going back and re-reading) before gems came along we were given badges near or at holidays as “special” (as in EXTRA) that there was NO charge for and now that gems have come along there is the gem badge and we dont get as many or all the extra or specail badges like we use to with out having to purchase them…beth

62 Fruitbags September 29, 2010 at 5:00 am

When will this badge come out just wondering

63 Lura September 29, 2010 at 7:38 am

Fruitbags: some Tuesday between now and Halloween. :) Actually, I don’t know, I could make an educated guess but I’d probably be wrong.

64 alan October 11, 2010 at 8:59 am

update.
have reached rank ten five times now, well on course to reach my objective of 7 times in 2010

the spliff

65 Sheljin October 11, 2010 at 5:15 pm

Alan #64 – Hey, I’m just glad you’re still alive, Mr. Spliffy! lolllll I have been feeling the call of the Spooky Slots lately, so hopefully I can come visit you sometime before you reach your goal. lol

~Shel

66 Serena October 11, 2010 at 7:43 pm

#62: The badge will be released tomorrow!! Whoopee!!

67 alan October 18, 2010 at 12:28 pm

final update.
have finally made it to rank 10, 7 times this year.
my stats were
PLAYED 17,403 games
WON 4546
LOST 12,357
BEST 10,000 (4 times)
TOTAL TOKENS WON 373,294
Will just play the badge out when its released and that will be it for this year, onto battleship, ranking out in that is the next target.

the spliff

68 nessa October 18, 2010 at 9:12 pm

Wow !!! WTG Alan !!
How you do it? Slot games are soooo boring !! I ranked out once on my main accout and to think of start all over again, not 1 but 7 times same year is like..No way I would do that !!!
This is my first year with my second account, I got rank 4 and I think I’ll wait for next year to rank out! This says it all !!! lololol