Win Club Pogo Passes from Subway

August 18, 2009 · 295 comments

As part of their “Subway Scrabble” sweepstakes, Subway is giving away 1,000 one-year Club Pogo memberships and 1 million 3-month memberships. From now until October 4th, you can obtain a game piece from specially marked Subway products (sandwich wrappers, drink cups). You can instantly win one of the Club Pogo memberships in an online instant win when you enter a game piece’s code at the Subway Scrabble web site before October 18th. There are also tons of other prizes to win and you can also request a free game piece without purchase — just read the official rules for more details. Don’t forget to use the link in the upper right corner of the Subway site to get a free letter and a spin.

Good luck!

It looks like you can re-use the Subway Scrabble codes across many different email accounts, so let’s post our codes here for others to use! (Thanks to John — of Chess moves fame — for pointing this out!) Here are all of the valid codes we’ve gathered so far:

One-Use-Per-Person codes:
HJGG-VGPM-FPPG
NSMR-SLDZ-SVKX (new 8/24)
JNSH-QFXR-KGCW (new 9/2)
ZXMQ-QBNF-PCZV (new 9/4)

Daily Codes
DFMF-BBPB-QZMF

Filed under: promotions and events

1 Lura August 18, 2009 at 3:03 pm

Here are the codes John gave me earlier:

CGJH-WFMC-XLBF
RXZB-XVCB-GGHJ
PFLD-WMXK-CMVZ
FQDT-PMWZ-SBLJ
KXZT-GVLH-XVSB
DFMF-BBPB-QZMF (daily)

John wrote, “I have used on 3 email accounts and have won 8 3 month passes to Pogo so far on the spins.” (I wasn’t so lucky!) Awesome, just awesome. :)

2 southernnana01 August 18, 2009 at 4:13 pm

tyvm John for sharing your codes with us all. This site is the best Lura. I always look forward to visiting this site every day. ::)

3 Amy August 18, 2009 at 4:16 pm

Thanks Lura! I won a 3 month pass to pogo and some coke rewards! Thank you too John! ( I never win anything- so I am excited lol )
Just one question though, how do I add my 3 months of pogo to my account???

4 Terri August 18, 2009 at 4:19 pm

thanks for the codes, I didn’t win anything either, but it was fun playing. If I get any codes, I will post them on here too!!

5 John August 18, 2009 at 4:21 pm

Don’t fortget that the last code is supposedly daily, so can be entered every day.

6 Lura August 18, 2009 at 4:21 pm

Amy: they probably sent you instructions in the notice that you won — check the email account you registered with, maybe?

John: oops, I couldn’t figure out what the difference was from your email. *smacks forehead* I fixed my first comment.

Also, I’m gonna just remove that part I wrote about approving only topics with codes in them. You guys win. :)

7 Bill August 18, 2009 at 4:31 pm

Amy, the only way I figured out how to apply them was to log out of your Pogo account, go to clubpogo.com, and paste the code in the box in the lower right (where it says “Enter Promo Code”). You can then log in again and apply it to your account.

8 John August 18, 2009 at 4:34 pm

Amy, Make sure signed out of Pogo then click link they sent in E-mail and at least on mine in bottom right corner is box to enter Promo code. Copy and Paste it there..etc.

9 Amy August 18, 2009 at 4:47 pm

Thank you both ( Bill and John ) that worked! My email didnt have instructions on how to apply the code. Pogo’s help section was very much “help” either lol.

10 Trish August 18, 2009 at 4:51 pm

Thank you very much for the info Lura. However, I keep coming up with a blank page everytime I go to the game site. It’s probably my computer but does anybody know why this is happening?

11 Lura August 18, 2009 at 4:53 pm

Trish: maybe you don’t have Flash?

It seems unlikely, as most Pogo players already have it because of Beaker Creatures. Have you tried using a different web browser, like Firefox instead of IE or vice versa?

12 Therese August 18, 2009 at 5:04 pm

Thankyou very much!!! I won a 3 months of free pogo.

13 tigger August 18, 2009 at 5:11 pm

so far so good on 2 diff accounts, but no dice lol..almost landed 1 yr on it, still got a couple of more addys i can use hehe

14 Trish August 18, 2009 at 5:13 pm

Lura I am sooooo embarrassed….it was the flash! lol. Thank you SO much for your help. You are the BEST and this site is #1 in my book!!

15 Lura August 18, 2009 at 5:15 pm

I also just read you can get a free letter/code from mycokerewards.com (it’s about half way down the page after you log in), but the code it gave me (CGJH-WFMC-XLBF) was the same code as one we already have. Boohoo.

16 Dan August 18, 2009 at 5:28 pm

Won 2 3 month subscriptions so thanks for that.

And Lura it looks like that is the code the coke website gives to everyone because i got the same exact one.

17 Faith August 18, 2009 at 5:38 pm

[codes removed, since they were 1x use only]

Good luck everybody

18 Dawnie August 18, 2009 at 5:53 pm

Hmmm, same here Lura. None of Faith’s codes works for me.

19 Heather August 18, 2009 at 5:54 pm

I tried all of Faith’s code and they all had already been used??

20 KAREN August 18, 2009 at 5:57 pm

NONE OF LURA’S WORKED FOR ME, BUT ALL OF THE ONES FROM JOHN DID, DIDNT WIN, BUT WAS FUN, THANKS

21 tami August 18, 2009 at 5:57 pm

John, got a 3 month free subscription TY ! Faith, couldnt use any of yours :( Lura does have the best pogo site ;) Thanks everyone !

22 Robin August 18, 2009 at 6:00 pm

For the peeps that won the 3 months of club pogo…how long did it take to get your confirmation email? I have been waiting about an hour for mine and still no luck (I have checked my spam folder also). Any suggestions?

You all are so awesome and helpful, give yourselves a pat on the back or wherever tickles your fancy ;)

23 Tracey August 18, 2009 at 6:00 pm

Thank you for the codes on the first set of codes from John I won a 3 month POGO membership YAY and on the second set of codes from Faith I got “already used” for all of them also, thank you anyways Faith :)

24 Faith August 18, 2009 at 6:01 pm

Yes, I put them here first and then went and entered them on my card, and all but the first one came up already used for me.

25 Kathy August 18, 2009 at 6:09 pm

Thank you. Got Three 3 month passes.
Thanks you John & Faith.
Some came back as used already but I’m happy,

26 Sandy August 18, 2009 at 6:09 pm

All of Faith’s codes came back as already used for me. But John’s codes worked. I just didn’t win anything! LOL Thank you for sharing.

27 Penny August 18, 2009 at 6:10 pm

All of those that Faith submitted came back as” already used” for me to.
Wonder why?

28 Lura August 18, 2009 at 6:11 pm

Well, either they’re catching onto us or only some of the codes can be re-used by other people. :)

29 Carolyn August 18, 2009 at 6:17 pm

Robin, I am still waiting for email also. Won a 3 month freebie. Thanks to all those that help make this site what it is.

30 LD August 18, 2009 at 6:23 pm

I tried the first six codes with three email addresses and won a 3-month membership. Being outside of the US, I had to make up an address but that seemed to work OK. The email arrived quickly and the Pogo part worked fine using the tips above. Now, if I win something they have to mail to me … guess I won’t get it!

The six game codes gave me the letters HIOLOU every time. Same for everyone else?

31 Tania August 18, 2009 at 6:26 pm

Hi all! Thanks for the codes! I won a 3 month pass, never received an email confirmation, but when I entered the code it said not valid for my acct. What a waste!

32 CasualObserver August 18, 2009 at 6:27 pm

So, if you win more than one, can you apply all of them…and can you already be a club pogo member and benefit from the free pass????

maybe this sounds stupid….but I honestly dont know, and nobody has mentioned this………

33 Penny August 18, 2009 at 6:34 pm

What i found out is,the ones from Subway can only be used once.But the ones that are coming out in Magazines can be used over and over.Mags are that i know of are Entertainment weekly,ESPN.
And you can add them to wharever Club Membership you want and you can add as many as you win.

34 Lura August 18, 2009 at 6:36 pm

Thanks Penny for figuring that out for us. I’ve been pretty busy all afternoon with bigfishgamer and the launch of Big Sea Games and hadn’t had a chance to sleuth out any more information on the “already used” codes. :)

35 John August 18, 2009 at 6:41 pm

I’m sorry I didn’t point out etc, that the codes I sent Lura are from various magazines or websites and are part of the Promo by Subway, The codes you recieve are usually only valid once, except for the daily use code. Again I apologize, In my rush to send Email, I sorta/kinda type right to point without alot of extras..lol.

36 Penny August 18, 2009 at 6:48 pm

Here is another one

QLHK-JGQJ-GMHC

good luck all

37 HRH2M August 18, 2009 at 6:48 pm

At the upper right of the Subway game board there is a link to “Tell a Friend” I sent a message to my husband’s email and got a free letter AND another spin on the wheel. (Won a 3 mo. Pogo membership)

Thank you John for your codes. (Won a 3 mo. Pogo membership)

I also got a message “Sorry, the Code you entered has already been used” on the codes Faith submitted as well, but I’ll try them again tomorrow. (It couldn’t hurt.)

Thank you Lura for all you do!

38 Tanya August 18, 2009 at 6:51 pm

I won two 3-month memberships using the codes from John..thanks so much!

Thanks Lura and all the helpful people that make this an awesome site!

39 Faith August 18, 2009 at 6:51 pm

Tania, you must get the email for the correct code. I wrote down the initial code when I won a pass, and it is totally different than the one you get from an email. I got my email confirmation right away. Thanks John for the numbers….I won 3 3-month passes.

40 Terri August 18, 2009 at 6:52 pm

Only John’s codes worked for me! I did win (2) 3 month subscriptions. Thank you John !

41 CasualObserver August 18, 2009 at 6:56 pm

SO FAR i have the letters H I O L O R D
how many letters can you hold b4 they either delete or force u to play them???

stil no luck…7 working codes and 6 not…..thx everybody…..
you guys Rock!!!~

42 Faith August 18, 2009 at 7:01 pm

Thank you Penny…..got another 3-month pass!

43 Carolyn August 18, 2009 at 7:09 pm

Is anyone else having problems not getting an email when it says they have won a free subscription? Been almost 2 hours now and still nothing for me

44 John August 18, 2009 at 7:10 pm

Thanks Penny, looks like a keeper.

45 Tania August 18, 2009 at 7:26 pm

Faith
Thanks for the insight. But it’s been almost an hour since I won the 3 month pass and STILL no email. I even added them to my address book as they suggested :(

46 Chris August 18, 2009 at 7:27 pm

Carolyn, I won 3 months also and have not receviced my code either. Idk what to do.

47 ANGEL August 18, 2009 at 7:32 pm

THANK YOU LURA, I GOT 2 3 MONTH PASSESE. IHOPE THIS COMES SOON. MY SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRES IN 12 DAYS.

48 amie August 18, 2009 at 7:32 pm

i won 3 months of pogo but never received the email from them does anyone know what to do now?

49 Jody August 18, 2009 at 7:35 pm

I won a 3 month, tysm John, lura, Faith and penny and all othere, the email was in my spam folder so i moved it to not spam and it worked great thanks again

50 Tania August 18, 2009 at 7:35 pm

I read in the FAQ that it could take up to 24 hrs to receive a confirmation email. If it hasn’t arrived within the 24 hr period, there is a link for their Technical Help Center. Hope that helps for those in the same boat as me. I still have not received an email confirming my win :(

51 Chris August 18, 2009 at 7:42 pm

I noticed I didn’t even get an email stating that I was registered for the program, but my wife got an email saying she was regestered but didn’t win.

52 fish August 18, 2009 at 7:46 pm

i think it should be mentioned that it doesn’t work for canadian people BOO HOO

53 John August 18, 2009 at 7:48 pm

Give it time some Emails I got in 5 minutes others took hours. Yahoo accounts were pretty quick but AIM took forever if using that.

54 Amy August 18, 2009 at 8:01 pm

Quick question – if you win 2 3 month passes on one email, do you get them both? I’ve won 4 on 3 separate emails and have gotten 3 of them, but not the one yet that I received on 2 on the same email

55 JUDY August 18, 2009 at 8:12 pm

Once you receive a 3 month free pogo —what do you have to do on the site to extend your membership????? What do u have to fill out????

56 Amy August 18, 2009 at 8:13 pm

Nevermind! :) I ended up getting the email a few moments ago! I split my 3 months free between my mom and I! :) Thanks for letting us know about this! I’m so excited!

57 carol August 18, 2009 at 8:19 pm

i won 3 3 monthss took a few hours for the email with code

58 LD August 18, 2009 at 8:20 pm

Where can you see your (new) membership expiry date after applying the coupon codes? I’ve applied two and I see two “Club Pogo Membership Card” listings on the subscription and billing information page, but no end date.

59 Lura August 18, 2009 at 8:22 pm

LD: if I recall correctly, Pogo changed their site recently and now you can’t see end dates for any account. I could be wrong, but I haven’t seen my subscription end date for a while.

60 Kathy August 18, 2009 at 8:28 pm

When I posted my 1st one it extended my subscription 3 months. Now it’s showing 2 Club Pogo Membership Cards without any dates. I am guessing they are waiting for all the coupon codes to come in, but then again, that’s only a guess.

61 Ingrid August 18, 2009 at 8:29 pm

The new membership is just added on to what you already have.
It will just state your next billing date.
That’s what it said for my account.

62 Heavenlyangel777 August 18, 2009 at 8:30 pm

I won a 3 month membership. I kept copies of my authorization and confirmation codes just in case. Thank you so much for the codes!!

63 Faith August 18, 2009 at 8:31 pm

Judy, after you receive the email, “cut to paste” the code it gives, then click on the link just above the code. It will take you to a page where at the bottom right corner, you paste the code there, under “promotional code”. Then it will direct you to the sign in page of Pogo. Sign in and click to activate the code.

64 PepperAnn August 18, 2009 at 8:37 pm

Thanks for the codes, I won a 3 month subscrption. But it went into the spam folder. So if you didn’t get your conformation yet, look in their.
Thanks for sharing the codes.

65 Lori August 18, 2009 at 8:47 pm

All of John’s codes worked for me but none of Faith’s worked. We went to Subway for dinner just so that I could get some codes to share, here they are and I hope that they work for everyone.

[codes were one-time-use only]

I won 3 months free x 2 but I’m still waiting on the email for the codes. I tried to enter the code that it gave me on the website and it said “Sorry, that code is not valid for your account. Please note that Guest Passes and Promo Codes can only be applied once to a screen name. Please enter another code or sign in with a different screen name. ”

Lura, I checked my subscription end date and it says August 6, 2010, I got a free year with my Coke points ô¿~

66 Travlr August 18, 2009 at 8:55 pm

I am Canadian and it worked for me, just faked a US address. I applied the code to my Pogo account and it all worked.

67 LD August 18, 2009 at 8:56 pm

Here is a tidy list of the codes from another website:

FREE CODES

One Use Per ACCOUNT Codes
CGJH-WFMC-XLBF – Letter “H” – Courtesy of MCR
RXZB-XVCB-GGHJ – Letter “I” – Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly and ESPN magazines
PFLD-WMXK-CMVZ – Letter “O”
FQDT-PMWZ-SBLJ – Letter “L”
KXZT-GVLH-XVSB – Letter “O”
QLHK -JGQJ-GMHC – Letter D – Came from redplum insert

One Use per DAY Codes
DFMF-BBPB-QZMF – Either the letter “R”, “O”, “U” or “L” – Comes from sub wrappers

68 CasualObserver August 18, 2009 at 8:57 pm

I WANNA WIN SOME>>>…..so far, Im one of the unlucky ones….

Thx everybody for all the awesome updated info………

this is soo cool!!!

69 Chris August 18, 2009 at 9:13 pm

Lura your end date does show now when in my account. On mine it says Sept 9, 2009 and then it has 3 club pogo membership cards showing, so I guess when 9-9-09 come around it will just take one of the cards away leaving two.

70 CasualObserver August 18, 2009 at 9:23 pm

0 for 16….D’oh….

71 evanka11 August 18, 2009 at 9:29 pm

thanks for the codes — i’m a loser too

hopefully more codes good for general use will be floating around….

72 noreensam August 18, 2009 at 9:36 pm

how do u get so many different accounts

73 Tammi August 18, 2009 at 9:39 pm

CGJH-WFMC-XLBF
RXZB-XVCB-GGHJ
PFLD-WMXK-CMVZ
FQDT-PMWZ-SBLJ
KXZT-GVLH-XVSB
DFMF-BBPB-QZMF

74 CasualObserver August 18, 2009 at 9:46 pm

uhhhh, a relist???
is that just so people dont have to go all the way back to the beginning???

I wanna win something too…Im so jealous……Lol

75 CasualObserver August 18, 2009 at 9:48 pm

so far I only have 7 that worked….and Im guessing work daily but unsure….its those 6 and another one that sum guy posted………

the other ones in this blog dont work………..hopefully someone will breakthem up and relist the working ones …..eventually, over the next couple days as we get more codes, hopefully that can work for all

76 noreensam August 18, 2009 at 10:18 pm

where are you finding these codes to use

77 Susan August 18, 2009 at 10:24 pm

Thanks for the codes everyone. I didn’t win anything, but have been using Coke Rewards for membership extensions anyway.

It’s been quite awhile since the date you are paid thru has shown up correctly on Pogo. I had a conversation with Pogo customer service and they finally just emailed me the date I was paid thru.

The problem with my account started when I activated all the Coke Reward extensions. Their program had/has a problem when you are paid up for more than a year. But they were able to tell me the correct date in the email. I just wanted confirmation that I was paid thru 2013, and didn’t get billed on my anniversary date.

Good Luck to everyone with badges tomorrow :)

78 tigger August 18, 2009 at 10:28 pm

magazines and such noreensam and i not sure where else…john who sent in first list, got them from a magazine as he stated

79 Judie August 18, 2009 at 10:30 pm

I agree CasualObserver,,,,,,,,,John’s and Penny’s are the ones that work. ty so much!!!!!! Seems like every one else is sending in the same codes! Those seven codes all work. Thank you all for posting and helping others out!!!!! I love freebies,,,,I havent won on my name, but going to try daughters and my best friends now. Wish me luck,,,,,,Lura,,ty for addressing this exciting new way to get pogo memberships for free!!!! In these rough times, we all appreciate any help we can get! I am also saving coke codes hoping to get a free year,,,,,,gl e1 and gb Thank you again John and Penny for the working codes.

80 Joe August 18, 2009 at 10:44 pm

Is there a limit of these that we can apply to club pogo?

81 Sondra August 18, 2009 at 10:48 pm

I won 2 3 month passes tys much.. but where do we go to activate them for the accounts. i clicked on link above code takes me to my page on pogo cant find anywhere where it says promo code… ty

82 Joe August 18, 2009 at 10:57 pm

You have to be signed out first before you can entered the codes

83 Faith August 18, 2009 at 11:14 pm

Sondra, I made sure I was signed all the way out of my pogo acct., and even deleted it from my screen before I clicked on the link above the code.

84 olive98740 August 18, 2009 at 11:20 pm

I just wanted to take a moment to thank a special lady. I could never figure out how to send a message but was looking through comments and saw the name southernnana01. I added her to my friends list , wrote and asked her for help and she so very kindly told me how to get to this part so I could sent my messages. Thanks again Nana, and this is truly a great site. olive98740

85 CasualObserver August 18, 2009 at 11:20 pm

I dont know how the coke rewards thingy works…..but havent they been having those for quite some time?
You were able to get free pogo membership time through what, earning points and just usig them for free pogo membership??
Sounds interesting, please tell me more……

86 amie August 18, 2009 at 11:31 pm

to find out when your actual end date is you have to do this
click on my account when you are logged onto pogo
then view billing info
then help
then my account on the left
then fill in info and log in
then my account
then fill in info and sign in
then re enter your password
then subscription info and this will then tell you how many days you have left and what the free stuff cards you just won

yes this is alot to do but you will then know exactly how many days you have left on your account

once you do it a couple times you will remember how to do it lol
good luck all

87 Judie August 18, 2009 at 11:41 pm

lori,,,no they won’t work said already been used,,,,,ty for trying tho! seems like the ones u get at subway, are a one time user code, as someone already said.

88 caroline August 18, 2009 at 11:56 pm

i won 3 month membership i didnt get email confirming it so how do i claim it if anyone knows thank you

89 caroline August 19, 2009 at 12:05 am

can a non-member win a free membership

90 Sue August 19, 2009 at 12:25 am

Do you enter these codes on the Coke website and then go to pogo? How is it done to redeem them? Thank you

91 justaharleygirl August 19, 2009 at 12:37 am

just wanted to give a HUGE thank you to John and Lura for the codes. on my 3rd email I won 3 3-month pogo memberships ~ wooohoooooooo! my one account was due to be renewed on September 5, and the other September 16, so saved me lots of $$$$$$. What a great bunch of peeps here :) wondering if you can piggyback these or not; prolly not but WOW … thanks again!!!

92 justaharleygirl August 19, 2009 at 12:39 am

PS ~ for those that didn’t receive emails, you may want to check your spam folders because that’s where all 3 of mine ended up, but I did get them instantly :)

93 debbie August 19, 2009 at 12:52 am

i also won a 3 month subscription with johns codes thank you

94 Mary August 19, 2009 at 1:40 am

Thank you all for the codes. I have won a 3 month membership so far
This site rocks and I love visiting it. Thank you Lura for all the work you put into it.

95 Pat August 19, 2009 at 2:57 am

I used the codes given by John and Penny, 7 were accepted and went for a spin, i was awarded three 3-month pogo membershps, have not checked email for receipt or tried to activate, scrabble letters are:

H I O L O L D

Tese fill 7/8 spaces, so i guess think anagrams..

96 Kevin August 19, 2009 at 3:00 am

Thank you all for the codes. Entered them for myself and 3 family members. and won 7 (seven) 3-month Pogo passes. All the best to you and thanks again, Lura, for this site.

97 Kevin August 19, 2009 at 3:17 am

Sorry to amend my previous message, but I’m now up to 11 of these 3-month Pogo passes. Again, many thanks for this and all of the neat things on this site.

98 confused August 19, 2009 at 5:23 am

I won twice went to pogo,signed out added where it says promo code then signed in and when I went to my account nothing shows up other then my 6 month guest pass,am I missing a step?

99 Sherri August 19, 2009 at 5:30 am

Thanks John and Penny, I ended up winning a total (10) 3 month passes using my 2 email accounts and my hubby’s email account. 2 and half years of free play on Pogo woohoo lol

100 EdC August 19, 2009 at 5:44 am

Thank you everyone for sharing your codes. My club account expires in a few days and so far I’ve won the 3 month pass 3 times! Very helpful in these tough times.

101 ANGEL August 19, 2009 at 6:23 am

HELP! i cant figure out how to enter the codes. i clicked the link emailed to me and it was just pogo.com

102 Wolfe August 19, 2009 at 7:14 am

This is one of the reasons I love this site. Nine months of free Pogo! Thank you so much guys. :)

Wolfe

103 Wolfe August 19, 2009 at 7:29 am

Update: Got another one. This makes it a year and two months now.

I used my hotmail account to win this last one, and I realized, “If I’m really sneaky, I could just create new account with Hotmail. . . .”

Not going to press my luck, but just something to consider for those that didn’t win any free memberships.

Wolfe

104 noreensam August 19, 2009 at 7:58 am

could somebody please tell me how to open more then 1 email account and then how do u put into your pogo account under a different name if u win

105 caroline August 19, 2009 at 8:14 am

i got email with code that i won free membership where do u put the code in at on pogo to get it thank you

106 usvickid4 August 19, 2009 at 8:19 am

I won 3 separate 3 month subscriptions to Pogo.Glad I decided to only try to add 1 of them at a time to my account. Instead of adding 3 months,Pogo took 6 months off my subscription.Now I don’t know how to get my 6 months back. Has anyone else had this problem?

107 noreensam August 19, 2009 at 8:47 am

Now i go into the subway game and it will only give me a green screen game won;t load is anybody else having this problem

108 Evelyn August 19, 2009 at 8:56 am

Thank you all for these codes. I have won (2) three months passes. I was was due next month to renew it. Thanks again. It was quite fun to play.

109 caroline August 19, 2009 at 9:44 am

i apply the codes that i won to my account only they didnt change my sub. date to what it should be now

110 Tweety August 19, 2009 at 10:06 am

Just want to say a big thank you for this site..I have won 3- 3 month passes. Won two last night ..and put in the daily code and won 1 this morning. I live in Canada so had to make up a US address ..worked great. Caroline it took mine over night to change..when I checked this morning it had changed. Again a big Thanks for this site.
Sandra

111 Sondra August 19, 2009 at 10:39 am

Tyvm Faith I tryed what u said and it worked :)

112 Joe August 19, 2009 at 11:39 am

Just found this free code on another site…
SRTR-KVRW-ZWWG

113 tigger August 19, 2009 at 11:58 am

noreensam just go to hotmail to make another email account or yahoo, simple as that..and ppl have more than 1 pogo account, i do..and also they r giving to family..and for those asking how to redeem codes, look at previous posts..

114 Tina August 19, 2009 at 12:03 pm

I just wanted to say thanks for the codes. I won 2 scrabble slam games, 120 coke points and a total of 4 years of club pogo.

115 tigger August 19, 2009 at 12:16 pm

i got a membership through it, but how to activate it because email only gives u link to pogo lol

116 Steph August 19, 2009 at 12:42 pm

not valid for Canadian residents… that sux… anyway.. good luck to the ones that can play with these econmic times it sure can come in handy…….

117 Jan August 19, 2009 at 12:46 pm

how do you get codes for scrabble in coke rewards?

118 tigger August 19, 2009 at 12:48 pm

steph, just use a fake us addy, thats what someone else did..and i got a 3 months club chea!and finally figured out how to apply it..refer to post #7

119 Tweety August 19, 2009 at 12:58 pm

Steph I live in Canada..I have gotten 5 three month passes so far..I just made up a fake US address and phone number . Very easy to do if you need help my screen name is tweety777859 ..leave me a message and I will tell you more. Also want to Thank John for the chess moves got all my badges in that game now.
Sandra

120 Jan August 19, 2009 at 1:09 pm

i went to my account in pogo and it didn’t show anything about winning from subway, i won 3 months

121 tigger August 19, 2009 at 1:30 pm

you have to refer to post #7 tells u EXACTLY how to apply it

122 Shawna August 19, 2009 at 1:43 pm

They are getting more stingy as the day goes on… just tried all the codes with 2 different accounts and got none. I used 1 account this am about 6am and got 4, go figure!!!

123 noreensam August 19, 2009 at 1:45 pm

i put in an account in hotmail but now i cant read the message wont let me help please

124 tigger August 19, 2009 at 2:08 pm

noreensam plz pogo mail me, screenname tiggerlicious196 i will be more than happy to help u

125 Indy August 19, 2009 at 2:31 pm

Boooo Hooooo nothing for me in zillions of tries

126 sweetlove August 19, 2009 at 2:41 pm

thanks all for thr codes i also have made other email accounts and now i have about 4 years of pogo woo lol
now just wish there was something like this for gems and downoad games lol.

127 Darrin August 19, 2009 at 2:43 pm

won 7 club pogo 3 month pass so far and have only got 3 to to be apply to my account .

128 Penny August 19, 2009 at 2:55 pm

here are another set of code’s good luck e1

SRTR-KVRW-ZWWG

129 noreensam August 19, 2009 at 3:29 pm

tigger where do i mail you at

130 Heather August 19, 2009 at 3:44 pm

Hi! I found 2 more codes that worked for me.

QCDM-QLDK-TRNG
XLSS-NGJC-JRDJ

131 tigger August 19, 2009 at 4:03 pm

noreensam, POGO mail me at tiggerlicious196

132 Indy August 19, 2009 at 4:30 pm

Thanks to everyone for sharing codes – just not meant to be for me. You have a wonderful site, Lura.

But what a site this is that folks here are sure trying to help us out. I’ll keep checking and maybe I’ll get one that works. Thanks all.

133 nephthys August 19, 2009 at 5:24 pm

I won nothin using two emails! Boo… but I will keep trying! and im going to Subway for dinner, lol

134 simone August 19, 2009 at 5:31 pm

Thanx to all who posted the codes, I managed to get 1- 3 month pogo pass, gotta love it.

135 Petra August 19, 2009 at 5:32 pm

i used all the codes, ty all for posting them on here, but everyone of the spins was a loser, boohooooo

136 Petra August 19, 2009 at 5:32 pm

awww, didnt win a thing.

137 John August 19, 2009 at 5:39 pm

TY Heather !!

138 deb August 19, 2009 at 5:47 pm

won 3 months, (GREAT! and thanks so much!!). but when i click the link in the email, or just enter clubpogo.com in searchbar, it keeps going to my homepage. or i get the sign-up page, but not a promo code box on that…will keep trying, and thanks again!

139 playerpokermama4 August 19, 2009 at 6:13 pm

John,
I have to say you are THE man!!!! Between the AWESOME chess help, and the Subway codes you have made a lot of people who visit this site VERY happy. Lura you also do a heck of a job keeping up with this site. All your hard work DOES NOT go unnoticed. By the way, I did manage to win a free three months of pogo. I can’t believe how excited I got when the spinner actually stopped on it. Thanks again to John and Lura and to the other wonderful people who offer help to others week after week on this great site.

140 hecate754 August 19, 2009 at 6:18 pm

I just tried doing the game with a different e mail address and it said that only 1 e-addy is allowed. Then again, l did click on the remember me box.

141 Lura August 19, 2009 at 6:29 pm

playerpokermama4: John also submitted a ton of words for the Hangman Hijinks list — he’s totally my hero, too. :)

142 Faith August 19, 2009 at 6:33 pm

Deb, you have to be signed out of your pogo acct. when you try to get the free pass.

143 Carolyn August 19, 2009 at 6:55 pm

hecate: make sure that u use a different name. when i tried using my name more than once it told me the same thing so i just kept adding a letter starting at C lol.

I went to subway tonight for dinner and was kinda pissed that the codes on the sandwich wrappers were both the same and both had been put on here already :( but i did get a 20% off coupon for Champs Sports Stores online. If anyone uses that site and would like the code to add at checkout just let me know and i’ll be glad to send it to you as I know I wont be using it.

144 noreensam August 19, 2009 at 7:09 pm

i have won 3 times and no codes from subway yet does it take a while to get them i keep checking my gmail and my hot mail and there is nothing there

145 justaharleygirl August 19, 2009 at 8:06 pm

Think I’m on my 10th email LOL … got 6 3-month memberships all together; very cool ~ thanks a bunch!!! :)

146 Diana213P August 19, 2009 at 8:23 pm

Here is a code from Entertainment Weekly

RXZB-XVCB-GGHJ

Thanks for all the codes everyone, So far I have won 4-3 month codes and still trying.

147 tigger August 19, 2009 at 8:36 pm

deb, sign out of pogo and go to clubpogo.com bottom right corner is a box saying enter promo code here, then it will take u to sign in(if u have more than 1 account, u can use any of them)and it will apply it

148 Wolfe August 19, 2009 at 8:58 pm

Thank you so much for posting these codes, guys. :)

Wolfe

149 T4 August 19, 2009 at 9:54 pm

A BIG thanks to everyone who’s been posting codes! I’ve won (5) 3 month subscriptions thanks to all the kind people at this site. Very happy about that!

Quick question though: Does anyone know how many of these passes we can apply to our s/n’s at a time? I’ve applied all of mine to my account and just want to make sure Pogo takes one at at time.

150 noreensam August 19, 2009 at 10:12 pm

I got a code tried logging out of club pogo then log into clubpogo.com
and it still comes up to my home page and there is no place on it for the promotional code. What am I doing wrong cant seem to get it i put in a different addy in yahoo and it says its not me so how do i get them into my account

151 carol August 19, 2009 at 10:26 pm

T4 they put them all on your account and use one at a time till all are used up

152 Terri August 19, 2009 at 10:41 pm

I got 3, 3 month subscriptions…pogo is going to go broke with all these free months we are getting. They will probably raise the rates to compensate!!

153 Faith August 19, 2009 at 10:46 pm

Noreen, see #63 above. I log completely out of my pogo acct., and even delete pogo page completely before I attempt to get the pass.

154 Ellen August 19, 2009 at 10:48 pm

LURA you are the best! So many nice folks encouraged to help each other out. And the updated Hangman Hijinks list is super impressive!

JOHN you are my hero! Getting us all started with sharing these codes is your second kindest deed, after giving us all those chess hints recently. Now if you could only tell us how to win at stellar sweeper….

Keep up the good work and everyone have fun with your badges!!

155 Dallie August 19, 2009 at 11:30 pm

A warm thank you to everyone here. I have a feeling this will be the longest thread in BH history lol

156 Jan August 19, 2009 at 11:37 pm

I’ve read through all the helpful entries here and written down all the codes. Then I signed out of my account and tried to find out where to enter any of the codes to try to win some free Pogo time.

I am soooooooo confused! This should be easy but I’m coming up blank, quite literally. Could someone please give me step by step instructions on how to use these codes?

Thanks a bunch!

157 Terri August 20, 2009 at 1:12 am

I would like to thank you too, Lura. You do a great job with this site and have great info for all of us!! I check your site numerous times everyday.

I won 4 more 3 month subscriptions tonight on 3 different email addresses and only received 1, that is a bummer, but it is better than none I guess. Does anyone know who we contact if we don’t get the email confirmation? I did write down all the confirmation numbers so have my proof that I won.

158 Kathy August 20, 2009 at 2:28 am

Thanks for all the codes. I went to subway tonight and got codes and won two 3 month subscriptions, now I have 5 in total.
Thanks Lura & John you are the man.

159 Renee August 20, 2009 at 3:22 am

Hey guys i thought i’d check this out didn’t think it would work but i got three free months of pogo u all rock, where exactly can i look for more codes so i can add some to share too
thanks,
Renee

160 Shawna August 20, 2009 at 6:19 am

Everyone ~ Maybe its just me, but I have the best amount of luck in the early morning (i.e. 6am-ish). This is the time I seem to be able to win. All other times of the day I seem to get nothing!

Just a hint for those of us not winning a whole lot!!!
Best of luck all!
Thanks for sharing!!!!!

161 EdC August 20, 2009 at 6:46 am

This promo has been out only a few days and I’m racking up the passes. I have not applied any just yet. Surely there must be a limit. (have not read the fine print). At this rate many of us will be playing free for years. Just seems too good to be true.

162 Carolyn August 20, 2009 at 6:47 am

I just have entered all the codes on 2 new email addresses and the daily code for about 10 email addys that i have and in total i’ve won 3 yrs of subscriptions this morning. Im not sure who it was that said it worked great for them at 6am but thanks for the tip, it worked great here also!

163 Kellie August 20, 2009 at 8:01 am

Thank you everybody for your codes… I have tried those yet.. But i did enter 2 codes that i got from my dinner last night

[codes were one-time-use only]

Good Luck! <3

164 lin August 20, 2009 at 8:20 am

how do you get the codes from subway?

165 Lura August 20, 2009 at 8:26 am

Hi guys, just wanted to say that I’m seeing a lot of comments here that are asking questions answered in previous comments (or worse, in the original post). If you’re not getting an answer from me or anyone else, it probably means your question was covered already.

Please take the time to read the original post and at least skim through the comments to see if your question has been asked/answered before. I know the thread is getting long, but you can always use your browser’s search/find feature to search for a word or phrase in this page (control-F usually brings up the search box).

Dallie: you’re right, this is a long thread (everyone is so nice and helpful!), but probably not quite the longest! There are some weekend threads that were extremely chatty and popular. :)

166 Amy August 20, 2009 at 8:27 am

The codes everyone is getting from subway- isnt working for me. It keeps saying it has already been used. The only one that is working for me now is the daily code from John. ( can only use it once a day)
So, I am assuming they have caught on to people using them over and over.

167 Lura August 20, 2009 at 8:29 am

Amy: The codes from Subway food/drinks/etc are one-time-use for one person only. There were a set of codes that were given out in magazines and on SunChips and some other stuff — they can be entered once per person/email address and those are the ones John submitted (and I think 1 or 2 others posted them… I need to work on a re-post of the valid codes). Then there’s the one daily code that can be used every day. Anything else is going to come back as unusable. (I’m actually going to go back and block them out of the comments so people don’t get confused.)

One-Use-Per-Person codes:
CGJH-WFMC-XLBF My Coke Rewards
QLHK-JGQJ-GMHC Redplum Insert
RXZB-XVCB-GGHJ Entertainment Weekly/ESPN
PFLD-WMXK-CMVZ
FQDT-PMWZ-SBLJ
KXZT-GVLH-XVSB
SRTR-KVRW-ZWWG
QCDM-QLDK-TRNG
XLSS-NGJC-JRDJ
HJGG-VGPM-FPPG

Daily Codes
DFMF-BBPB-QZMF

168 justaharleygirl August 20, 2009 at 9:36 am

I’m really beginning to wonder if all our codes are going to be accepted. I have put 2 on my one account and all it says is *pogo membership card*. The dates did not change; however, the message about me renewing when I log in at the beginning is gone. I have not read the fine print either, but I am guessing there is a limit. I did win 2 years free, but realistically, how many months will they really give us? I’ve registered at least 15 emails and am done LOL, but some people could sit and win years and years and I’m doubting POGO will allow that. At any rate I am more than grateful for even 3 months, but am wondering the same as some others. We’ll see :) Thanks again!

169 Dallie August 20, 2009 at 10:04 am

Harleygirl: I see the same when I view my sub. Have two in there already, exactly like you mentioned, and holding out on posting the third because I’m hoping to see a revamped renewal date at some point. It might take a day or so to update..so I wait. Enjoy the day all, the weekend’s gettin’ closer ;)

170 tigger August 20, 2009 at 10:07 am

well i dont add to same account, so if everyone has more than 1 or even a friend/family member that could use it, id do that..i got another 3 months this morning and put it on a friends..i have 4 diff accounts(1 for a league and 1 each for me and gf to hide on, and another to totally hide)

171 Indy August 20, 2009 at 10:14 am

Thanks very much John (you’re a doll) and Lura for the great site. Super that the posts are numbered and that makes it so much easier, especially in a topic like this. After lots of trying, I just got 2-3 mo. subscriptions. whohooo What a great site.

Like justaharleygirl – I registered both promo codes and when I checked, my renewal date it is the same as before; however there are 2 places under that date in red that say “pogo membership card”. I’m hoping that next year when my original expiration comes around, the first 3 mo. card will be applied, then the second., and so on. I am just so terribly happy with my winnings after being so disappointed yesterday.

172 kiki August 20, 2009 at 10:31 am

if you notice, it says “Payment Plan CHANGES: Dec 27, 2009″ (in my case), then “Club Pogo Membership Card ” in red underneath. this simply means your CURRENT club payment plan ends at the stated date and the new one (membership card) kicks in after that date.

173 justaharleygirl August 20, 2009 at 10:55 am

kiki: Yep I noticed that, but since it doesn’t really say anything else (like normally when you apply a pass it gives more concrete evidence of them applying it) on there with no real confirmation, I’m just wondering how many they will accept. Luckily my renewal date is September 5 so I won’t have to wait long to see how they will apply it. They are losing $18 (@ 5.99/mo) a shot, so just curious how many they are going to allow as some people could literally get a lifetime free if they wanted LOL.

174 Lura August 20, 2009 at 11:06 am

justaharleygirl: multiply $5.99/mo by the 2million+ paid subscribers they claim to have. These free passes are chump change, and in addition, I’m sure a decent percentage of people on new free passes will go on to become paid members as well. This is fantastic marketing for them and opening them up to a whole host of new addicts. :)

With that said, the promotion was supposed to be one account per person, not one person with multiple account because of multiple email addresses. I played all of the codes on one email address/account and got a total of one 3 month pass free, some people I know got two. That’s a more reasonable win amount per person than these year+ of wins people are reporting because they are bucking the system. That’s what Pogo and Subway probably expected, anyway.

175 Brad August 20, 2009 at 11:28 am

I tried all the codes and none worked except the daily one. Any other codes available would be graetly appreciated.

176 John August 20, 2009 at 11:39 am

For those having trouble entering codes or just to make it easier to add if win daily, You can use the following Address to enter them and it doesn’t matter whether you are signed into Pogo or not.

177 haley August 20, 2009 at 11:52 am

I used the 10 codes posted in this blog & didn’t win a thing…Hope people keep posting new codes for us losers to try again with…Keep the codes coming please…My subscript runs out in 2 days… :-(

178 Mary August 20, 2009 at 11:59 am

In the codes provided here, I’ve won 1 1 year subscription and 2 3 month subscriptions!

179 Lura August 20, 2009 at 12:23 pm

Here’s an official response from Pogo on how many codes you can apply to your account (ty to the little birdie who sent this to me):

I am more than happy to inform you that there is no limit to these codes being added to your account. Which means you can add as many as you have to avail free subscription.

180 sandy z August 20, 2009 at 12:28 pm

I’m another who didn’t win anything …. I hope the reports of years of pogo wins are exaggerated ….

181 Jan August 20, 2009 at 12:35 pm

Just entered every code listed here and got rejected on every one. I was told to try another e-mail or screenname. How does making up a bogus screenname help when I want the membership extended on the account where I have all my badges?

Are the codes case sensitive and does using the the dash/minus sign make a difference?

182 Jennifer August 20, 2009 at 12:42 pm

# 181 Jan….it doesnt matter what email you use, when youre sent the confirmation to that addy for winning, then you log into pogo and apply the promo code to whatever account you want it to….

# 180 Sandy, I sincerely doubt they are exaggerated, I played this morning with just the codes Lura posted in # 167 and won (4) 3 month subs, so Im sure those that are playing multiple, and I mean multiple emails can kick some serious butt with years of Pogo…

Have it at everyone…..

183 tigger August 20, 2009 at 1:00 pm

jan, if u make up another email addy, u can re-use the codes and if u get a 1 yr or 3 months pogo, u apply it to your account..u dont need another pogo account..and yes, u have to use caps for the codes and no, cause when u put in last digit it automatically goes to the next blank

184 lois August 20, 2009 at 1:01 pm

I used all the codes in this comment section. I used 2 different email accounts. I finally won a 3 month subscription for pogo on the one that Penny gave us. Thank you Penny and everyone else that gave us codes.

185 Pat August 20, 2009 at 1:07 pm

Jan, i just put on caps lock, since all are letters, and dont enter any –(dashes) as it tabs you to the next block, so essentially enter 12 letters..

Now, entering the codes into pogo promo is another story, the thing i thought was an s turned out to be a 5, etc. little bit harder to read..

Also, you enter the promo code and it sends you to another page. There, it asks you if you want to enter to the account you have open or to another account. I used it for daughters account and guess I can do to friends as well if i earn any more…GL

186 EvilQueen August 20, 2009 at 1:09 pm

Thanks for the codes. I ended up winning 2 3 month ones. I already have 2 years on my account from the coke rewards. From what I was told with that they won’t show anything past the 1 yr on your account. Then when that expires your next “membership plan” will kick in. So for me in July of next year my next free year from coke will kick in. If I add the 2 3 months codes those won’t kick in until the July 2011 and then so on. Not like they don’t see my money still with gems and albums though. LOL And you will not see the change in dates right away either for things if your account is ending sooner then the year. Give it a day or 2. It says somewhere on the site that it can take that long to update the account info. Again thanks for the codes!!!

187 Heather August 20, 2009 at 1:11 pm

Jan- I am using 4 different accounts to enter #s (4 different e-mails) When you register on Subway, your name can only be used once. So I just changed my name a little. On one account I used my maiden name, the other my husbands, daughter, etc. You must be able to retrieve the e-mail on the account if you win. On the e-mail there is a code. You can use that code for any pogo account you want (it doesn’t have to be the email linked to your pogo account) but only be used once. So if you want to give the code as a gift you could. I hope this helps.

188 granny43215678 August 20, 2009 at 1:21 pm

Hi all…hey Lura…you’re doing a fine job.
regarding the Subway promo…I’ve done all the codes, they worked, but no winners. It seems so strange that some people can win so many and others win nothing…just the luck of the Irish , I guess.

189 bntip719 August 20, 2009 at 1:36 pm

hi I just won (so it said) 3 mo. subscription for pogo..but when I apply conformation number it says it’s not availably for mt account..whats up??

190 Terri August 20, 2009 at 1:52 pm

bntip, the confirmation number is not the promo code…you get the promo code in your email. I have won 7-3 month subscriptions so far, hope to win one more so that will give me 2 years of club pogo, which will really help.

191 honey August 20, 2009 at 2:14 pm

I won 125 points for coke rewards from one of the free code spins. I created a second account and won nothing that time around. I’m not surprised I didn’t win anything on the second account. In fact, I’m still stunned I won the coke points. I’m not very lucky when it comes to these things. The only reason I’ve been getting 1 year subscriptions for free (kinda) is because I kept buying coke and using the codes. That’s my luck right there, but I still have to pay. (grr!) I’m taking my 125 points though so I guess I got something. Yes, I am sad I didn’t win subscriptions like the rest of you. :P

192 Joe August 20, 2009 at 2:18 pm

So say I win like 15 years worth I can apply that much to my account? I just don’t believe so….

193 jeannieshort August 20, 2009 at 3:11 pm

I love POGOOOOO

194 Tweety August 20, 2009 at 3:27 pm

I also have used only one e mail address ..but will admit I did make up a fake US address..we may get the promotion at our sub way here in Canada . Am waiting to see if that happens. I did get a few extra months woth of club pogo so I am very happy with that.
Sandra

195 llinda871 August 20, 2009 at 3:34 pm

My, my, my even if it comes in writing from Pogo many don’t believe it is so – so why bother to keep trying to win past what you think is right? Just quit talking about it already cause if this keeps up who on earth would want to give us all this kind of info again???? Thanks Lura/John for your help/cheerfulness in face of all doubters. I for one do believe you both.

196 sweetlove August 20, 2009 at 3:37 pm

just keep making many email adresses.i’m up to 6 years so far.

197 Deena August 20, 2009 at 3:38 pm

I wonder if codes for subscriptions are useable in other pogo sites for all to use, or if they are just for person getting them!!!
Maybe we can share them too

198 bntip719 August 20, 2009 at 3:41 pm

199 Lura August 20, 2009 at 4:03 pm

llinda871: well, customer support has often been wrong before. :)

200 Jan August 20, 2009 at 5:29 pm

I went to my local subway today to get a sub and ask them for a code for the game and they told me they were all out except if i bought a large soda, I told them i didnt want a soda and he told me there was a code on the sub wrapper, which was the daily code. What a rip off

201 nephthys August 20, 2009 at 6:03 pm

I went to the site to register a new email addy and this new message pops up telling me that if you live in Maine (I dont…) and are under 18 you cant register. Problem is, it wont let me x out of that window to register a new account.

Anyone else having this issue?

202 CasualObserver August 20, 2009 at 6:13 pm

Im unsure if anyone is still chatting in This blog…….but i have a Q
I currently have TEN codes that i could use on infinite number of email accounts…but only once per…………..and then we all know of the codes that are for ONE person for ONE time…….

but was there ever any codes that were for Everybody that could be used Once Per Day Per email account???
at least thats what i thought people were talking about the past couple days but it doesnt seem to be true….just wanted to double check…………thanks everybody for ur awesome chatting about this topic…

203 Petra August 20, 2009 at 6:51 pm

still havent won a thing, why are u guys so lucky and not me, congrats to u all.

204 Sherri August 20, 2009 at 6:51 pm

CasualObserver…Yes the daily code is:

DFMF-BBPB-QZMF

Good Luck!

205 nephthys August 20, 2009 at 6:54 pm

Of course people are still chatting, look at the time/date stamps ;)

And there is one code you can use more then once on a single account (but cannot use it more then once in a 24 hr period.) I also believe it can only be used a max of 4 times per account (as it says in the Scrabble rules)

Scroll up to the first post, its the one that says ‘daily’

206 platime August 20, 2009 at 6:59 pm

I won 500 Coke rewards. What do you do with them?

207 tigger August 20, 2009 at 7:05 pm

jan, that is how it works if u go to subway lol, they want their business and they are putting on the contest lol..went there today and got a few codes from wrapper and soda

208 bntip719 August 20, 2009 at 7:08 pm

nephthys ..I had the same issue with the registration I put the wrong date in and wouldn’t let me change it…yuck..oh well

209 tigger August 20, 2009 at 7:08 pm

casualobserver, the codes that have been put here are one per account(hence why we all are making new emails)although the daily code as u were given above, will work every day..the other codes can only be used once per email account..nephthys the daily code can only be used ONCE per day, i tried lol

210 haley August 20, 2009 at 7:33 pm

Causual Observer,
I only have 9 (per account) codes…You said that you have ten of these…Not sure where to find the last one…I already also have the daily code that is available…

Whomever,
I also went to subway 2day in hopes of getting some new codes…The wrappers all had the same code on them…Did not know that I had 2 buy a drink to get a new code…Wondering if there are different wrapper codes for different stores (ie. example picture in rules has a different one but can’t read it from pic, too blurry)

211 trenaok August 20, 2009 at 7:49 pm

platime 08.20.09 at 6:59 pm

I won 500 Coke rewards. What do you do with them?

Platime, you can addthe coke points to mycokerewards and add 50 more points from coke products.
with 550 points you can redeem them a free year of pogo.

right now you have enough for 3 months..

212 bill August 20, 2009 at 7:51 pm

this is for platime u go too mycoke rewards redeem your points (you will need too sign up) and use the points for gifts now for 1 year of pogo its 550 pts u can get a month or 3 months also.i also went too subway won a 3 month pass plus 2 here from these codes.now with those added plus the year i got from coke i have 21 months.hope that helps u platime. tc all!may the codes be with you!

213 Amy August 20, 2009 at 7:59 pm

LOL. I have to ask this. Say you win the car, money, vaction, or something else besides the coke rewards and pogo subscriptions. You would have to show the actual subway tiles to win them right?? I would think so. I just would hate to happen to get the last tile I need, and win, and then realize I cant claim it cause I cheated! LOL.):

214 CasualObserver August 20, 2009 at 7:59 pm

Hey Haley……
I got all ten of the codes that worked for each one of my accounts from this blog………………

I did try all of them and only got ten to work………..finally won One three month membership..YAY

Sherri, thanks for the “daily” code…..

I was only asking b/c of all the codes that i got to work….none of them were working today….. I will retry that One that you gave me to see if it will work for a second day………….

I was hoping there were more than One that could be used “daily” on the Same email account……………
cuz like i said, none of mine were usable a second time…..

maybe that is why everybody is creating email accounts like they are going out of style..ha ha ha..

thanks again everyone for the replies….

215 Deanna Lovett August 20, 2009 at 8:27 pm

Beth… thanks for the info

216 tigger August 20, 2009 at 8:28 pm

CasualObserver 10 codes from here?i must have missed 1 lol..

217 nephthys August 20, 2009 at 8:29 pm

Yes I know the daily code can only be used once per day silly ;) but the rules say it can only be used a max of 4 times so… I guess your only able to use it four days in a row? I dunno…

218 CasualObserver August 20, 2009 at 8:52 pm

hey Nephthys…..thats cool, we will all find out in four days..ha ha

do you know of any other “daily” codes besides that One……. cuz this was easier than going to subway..LOL

219 CasualObserver August 20, 2009 at 8:54 pm

Hey Tigger…yeah, I dunno….I started jotting them down when this blog started and i got ten…………that actually worked…i have no idea why or how, just that I got them all from here………….

good luck finding it……….lol
{{hoping I didnt screw up and just “think” there were ten}}

220 Debch58 August 20, 2009 at 9:05 pm

I’m not finding the yellow box at the bottom to post my promo code. Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong? I’ve looked everywhere and even went to Pogo’s help page, nothing HELP!
Thanks in advance for your help!

221 sunsetangel August 20, 2009 at 9:49 pm

I have missed the codes.. Can you please share. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

222 HomelessDog August 20, 2009 at 10:11 pm

The 10 working codes are in post 167.

223 T4 August 20, 2009 at 10:13 pm

Debch58: You need to make sure you’re signed out of Pogo. Then go to clubpogo.com and look all the way at the bottom of the page on the right side and you will see a box that says “enter promo code”. Enter in the code there and enter your screen name when prompted. It should then be applied to your account.

sunsetangel: Scroll up to post #167 for a list of the codes.

224 nephthys August 20, 2009 at 11:18 pm

I won 125 coke points from the game! So I got a $5 subway card with it… then I can go to subway, get -more- codes and -more- chances to win. I like this circle :D

Oh, Ive also gotten 1 of the 3 month passes and my mother has gotten 4 (she gave me one though *squee*)

225 Angel August 20, 2009 at 11:26 pm

I’m not sure what to do. I’ve tried entering in all these codes and all i get is this:

Sorry, that code is not valid for your account.
Please enter another code or sign in with a different screen name.

Am I doing something wrong?

226 Teresa August 21, 2009 at 12:37 am

Here are another set of code’s good luck everyone.

HJGG-VGPM-FPPG

227 toribug20045 August 21, 2009 at 12:44 am

Does anybody know if there is a limit to how many free 3 month codes you can apply to one pogo account?

228 Justme August 21, 2009 at 1:09 am

I’m from Canada too, and made up a fake address. Won 2x 3month club pogo membership, but I don’t dare claim it because I’ve heard Pogo will ban us for winning it illegally. Anyone else hear anything about this?

229 Dd August 21, 2009 at 4:54 am

I have no clue on how to claim my free passes to pogo. If anyone knows the answer could you please help me. Thanks for this great site

230 Dd August 21, 2009 at 4:57 am

well i just read posting 223 and got the answer to posting 224. so thanks

231 Paige August 21, 2009 at 5:15 am

Just wanted to say thanks for posting the promo codes. I started playing on the 18tand won a 3-month subscription. I didn’t even think to use my second email address. So I registered that one today. I was on a role this morning (won 3 more). So now I have a total of a free year of pogo. Thanks again. :)

232 WildyAnn August 21, 2009 at 6:35 am

I just used the codes this mornin and back to back, I had won (4) 3 month Club Pogo Passes!!! WhooooHooooo!! This site is awesome! I luv POGO! Thanks you guys :)

233 mike August 21, 2009 at 7:05 am

i won 3 month membership yesterday on pc only i havent gotten code to put in so now what

234 Tsa August 21, 2009 at 7:06 am

Thanks for the codes and congrats to all the winners. We visit Subway weekly, and we cannot get any game pieces from them due to a boil order here (who knew fountain drinks were dependent on water lol). My husband tried to pay for a drink to get a game piece but was refused. Good luck to those still playing, it appears I’ve used the daily code the maximum number of times. I did win two three month memberships :) Thanks again!

235 John August 21, 2009 at 8:12 am

Thank You Teresa !

236 tigger August 21, 2009 at 9:04 am

toribug20045 answer to your question is above in this thread..Dd, answer to your question has been answered numerous times in this thread

237 tigger August 21, 2009 at 9:08 am

ty teresa that code worked :)

238 Charmingly August 21, 2009 at 9:22 am

I finally won a 3 month subscription. Thank you all so much for the codes and help. I was beginning to feel i would never win but I did….WOO HOO!

Charm

239 Lura August 21, 2009 at 9:50 am

tigger: thanks, as always, for jumping in an answering people’s questions when I am not around* to help! You’re worth your weight in gold. :)

* In case you were wondering why sometimes I go silent yet comments are still getting approved regularly: I can approve comments on-the-go with my phone but unfortunately the mobile software I use doesn’t allow me to easily respond/post comments in return. Ah, technology.

240 donna August 21, 2009 at 9:54 am

thanks for all the codes i really appreciate it finally won 2 three month subscriptions as long as i can figure out how to claim them i should be good
Thanks again for all the help in this economy we can all use that extra help.

241 tigger August 21, 2009 at 9:58 am

np lura :) am usually online alot and love this site so i check bk often :) and im sure worth alot then hehe lol

242 Terri August 21, 2009 at 10:19 am

I won subway 3 month but I can’t find anywhere that pogo has acknowledged it. I did go to pogo as it says in post no.123 and scrolled to bottom of page but nowhere does it say promo code. Am I looking at right page? Please help. Love this site thank you

243 BadgeHunter August 21, 2009 at 10:53 am

I thought I sent my post, but must not have.
Anyhoo, I won a $100 “Concert Cash” thing for LiveNation!

244 Gecko August 21, 2009 at 10:55 am

Wow! I first did the send the email to your friends to get my free tile and so my first spin was a 3 month Pogo! I’m so excited. Thanks for all the info here, it is so much clearer than their own site!

245 tigger August 21, 2009 at 10:56 am

terri in earlier posts and many many of them, the site is given… http://www.clubpogo.com make sure your signed out of pogo and towards bottom right says enter promo code, then asks you to sign in and then will guide u through the rest

246 simone August 21, 2009 at 11:02 am

To all the 3 month winners. Read through this thread, up near the top it describes exactly how to apply the codes. Follow all directions, and you are golden.

247 donna August 21, 2009 at 11:07 am

i maybe have a dumb question but here goes anyway……i have the conf. number is that the code we put in at the bottom of the page i also used a second e mail of ours and had to use hubby’s name in it. Can i still put it in for me to use as he would NEVER play anything on line lol also if it s not the confirmation number where do u get the code at?

thanks for all the help

248 llinda871 August 21, 2009 at 11:13 am

Everyone, to apply for your 3month/l year free subs see John’s post #176 above – it’s real simple. Good luck all and thanks for posting your codes.

249 bill August 21, 2009 at 11:20 am

just wanted ev1 too know when your on the subway scrabble board at the top right corner if u hit tell a friend enter friends name and email you get a free spin/letter. (one time only) i just won another 3 months.best of luck too all !

250 tigger August 21, 2009 at 11:26 am

donna, read messages in this thread, it will tell u exactly what u need to do and how to find the code for activating the passes…and yes u can put it for any pogo account…

251 karyn August 21, 2009 at 11:43 am

is anyone winning l year passes to pogo

252 Terri August 21, 2009 at 11:51 am

When I applied my code it says Sorry that code does not match etc and it is the code i was given from subway and I applied the code according to the way john says in post 176

253 evanka11 August 21, 2009 at 11:52 am

I finally won a 3-month with the daily code, so it’s worth it to keep trying if you haven’t won at all yet. I was going to give up on it after today…

254 Lura August 21, 2009 at 11:53 am

I just read somewhere that the daily code can be used up to 4 times total, but I’m not sure if that’s true or not.

Also, I just updated the main post to have all of the valid codes we have.

Terri: I think you’re confusing Subway codes and Pogo 3-month pass codes. The ones you get from Subway go into Subway’s web site. Codes and instructions are in the main post up top. If you win, you get an email with a code to get your free Pogo pass.

255 El August 21, 2009 at 12:36 pm

Thanks for all the great codes. To justme I am in Canada too and have been applying what I win. Havent heard anything about Pogo banning us but figure that might be hard seeing that a code can be applied to any account so someone in the states could have sent you the code to use or just applied it to your account.Dont think it would be worth the trouble it would take to prove it on their side but then again I could be wrong….. If I do get banned might actually catch up on housework lol.

256 Terri August 21, 2009 at 12:36 pm

I got emails from subway with pogo conf nos and subway codes neither works. I have gotten nothing directly from pogo so is this what i am supposed to be getting or is there something else

257 tigger August 21, 2009 at 12:52 pm

terri if u look at the thread, ur answer is here…its not confirmation number u need to apply to ur pogo account, i STRONGLY suggest reading this thread…

258 Chris August 21, 2009 at 1:02 pm

Here’s all the codes I have

GJH-WFMC-XLBF
RXZB-XVCB-GGHJ
PFLD-WMXK-CMVZ
FQDT-PMWZ-SBLJ
KXZT-GVLH-XVSB
QLHK -JGQJ-GMHC
SRTR-KVRW-ZWWG
HJGG-VGPM-FPPG
XLSS-NGJC-JRDJ

One Use per DAY Codes
DFMF-BBPB-QZMF

Here’s the link for posting conf. # https://www.pogo.com/action/pogop/codeclaim/entercode.do
you have to log out of pogo before clicking link, then log in with the account you want the 3 months to go to – enter the conf code (best to copy and paste from email) and click submit

259 Judy August 21, 2009 at 1:12 pm

When you go to your “account” on POGO it will say in red how many 3 month or 1 year cards you have. Right now I have put in 10 3 month cards. OMG…this is great! Thanks Lura, would have never know without you.

260 bill August 21, 2009 at 1:24 pm

ok terri one more time. when subway sends you a email stating u won your pass too pogo scroll down said email there is a 20 number/letter code that clearly states your prize code enter that code too claim your 3 month prize just enter the numbers/letters not the dashes between. i hope this helps. tc

261 kiki August 21, 2009 at 1:33 pm

#256 Terri–you need to use the 20 character Prize Code contained in your email, not the Confirmation number. if you read your email from subway closely, it says regarding the Confirmation number: This number will only be needed if you contact SCRABBLE at SUBWAY(R).

the prize code is 20 characters, a combination of letters and numbers, grouped into five sets of four, separated by dashes. it is right underneath the “click here” URL to the club pogo page they give you.

262 mandi August 21, 2009 at 1:44 pm

If you are having a problem figuring out how to get the subway pogo passes added to your account there is a number to pogo on your email from subway (the one with the prize code on it) that you can call and tell them you won free passes from the promo and are having trouble adding them to your account and they will add them for you. (be sure to have prize codes ready) It took me 15 mins, I got 4 passes added, no hassel and to my surprise they lady was really nice and helpful.

263 Terri August 21, 2009 at 2:01 pm

I appreciate all of your help but nothing is helping. Pogo will not accept these. I will call the number and see what happens but thanks everyone…

264 Phoebe August 21, 2009 at 2:08 pm

I have applied 7- 3 months free subscriptions to my account so far. Is there any sort of limit to how many you can apply? I have 3 more codes for 3 free months but Im afraid to use them, and that pogo wont accept them or it will mess up something in my account

265 Susan August 21, 2009 at 2:21 pm

Pogo has said that there is no limit, just like the coke rewards.

266 kay August 21, 2009 at 2:22 pm

Thanks for the cvodes this is really neat. Last night i won 2 times but as yet the have not posted from Subway…does it usually take this long?
Thanks again

267 tigger August 21, 2009 at 2:33 pm

phoebe there is no limit, as stated in this thread above…and kay they will not post from subway, u will get email, again, as stated in this thread u will see

268 sandy August 21, 2009 at 2:34 pm

i need some codes so i can play the game srabble ,,its asking for card number ,, i want to win pogo membership

269 terri August 21, 2009 at 2:38 pm

I called the number on the email from subway and that is the number to pogo help and they couldn’t get the numbers to validate either and they will “”look into it after I send them an email”” lol but thanks again to all of you for trying to help.. I love this site

270 Justme August 21, 2009 at 2:39 pm

LOL Thanks El. That’s a really good point, as I have lots of housework to do too.. lol

271 tigger August 21, 2009 at 2:46 pm

sandy look in this thread, codes are here..terri the codes for the pogo to activate it is in your email u recieved, again, its NOT the confirmation number and what i do is copy/paste them into where to put promo code..and pogo help, well lol, wont go there..

272 haley August 21, 2009 at 3:08 pm

Re-posting all of the working codes we have (that Lura has updated @ top of thread) for those people who don’t READ UP!

I have won 4-3 mo. Pogo’s, woohoo! They were easy to apply to my Pogo account. I just followed all the directions (Listed in many earlier threads). They helped alot as I was about to expire…

Thanks to everyone for all of the codes (And Lura for this site! Just found it yesterday, but will visit it often from now on)!
Keep’em coming!!!…GL to all…..

One Time Use: (per account)
QCDM-QLDK-TRNG letter H
XLSS-NGJC-JRDJ letter I
SRTR-KVRW-ZWWG letter R
CGJH-WFMC-XLBF letter H courtesy of MCR
RXZB-XVCB-GGHJ letter I courtesy of Entertnmnt Wkly & ESPN Mags
PFLD-WMXK-CMVZ letter O
FQDT-PMWZ-SBLJ letter L
KXZT-GVLH-XVSB letter O
QLHK-JGQJ-GMHC letter D courtesy of redplum insert
HJGG-VGPM-FPPG letter U

Daily Use Code: (can be used up to 4 times)
DFMF-BBPB-QZMF either letter R, O, U, or L

273 sandy August 21, 2009 at 3:12 pm

WHEN I PUT THOSE CODES ON THE NEW CARDCODE THINGY IT DOES WORK HELPPPP ME PLZZZZZZZZ WTF AM I DOING WRONG LOL

274 trenaok August 21, 2009 at 3:47 pm

remember at subway to get the apple slices, and the spicy chipolte sun chips these have codes also..

275 tigger August 21, 2009 at 3:51 pm

sandy, PLZ read ALL previous posts on how to enter the codes, clear directions ARE in this thread, MANY times and ty haley for reposting ;)

276 mike August 21, 2009 at 4:00 pm

i called subway headquarters since i didnt get code n i won yesterday they said they r running behind in getting them out i guess we’ll see

277 Carolyn August 21, 2009 at 4:01 pm

Badgehunter, did u get ur email yet for the concert cash card? I also won one this morning but have yet to reveice my email. Ive been getting the ones for the free 3 months of pogo so im not sure if its an expected delay or not.

278 tigger August 21, 2009 at 4:40 pm

mike, code from subway that u visited or code from winning a pogo membership on the wheel??if from wheel, u will get email with code(alot have said to check spam mail)

279 Dan August 21, 2009 at 6:18 pm

ok obviously there could be some glitches within the system but just in case some people are misunderstanding what others are trying to explain multiple times….. check this link(a shot of an email from subway) http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9849/pogosub.jpg and make sure you are using the number crossed out in red not the one crossed out in blue.

I know someone said that you have to enter it without the dashes but myself for the 5 3 month passes that I won I just copied it from the email dashes and all and pasted it into the box on pogo and it went through fine.

280 Mary August 21, 2009 at 8:46 pm

Not Lucky here, put 13 codes in, lost all spins but close to a $5.00 coupon, how can so many win when some of us get nothing. Great site you have here. Check it out every day. Thanks for such a great site.

Mary

281 sandy August 21, 2009 at 9:38 pm

HEY YALL SO COOL .. I FINALLY WON A 3 MONTH POGO FOR ME AND MY HUBBY ,, THANKS A LOT ,, NOW IT KEEPS TELLING ME I USED THE CODE TODAY TRY AGAIN TOMORROW LOL U GUYS ROCK

282 tigger August 21, 2009 at 10:39 pm

mary, its in the luck of the spins, not much ya can do about that lol..just keep trying is all i can suggest

283 xatirx1 August 21, 2009 at 10:48 pm

any one else having any luck getting codes from ( AIM ) I have won to passs and have not gotten them yet :( ?

284 tigger August 21, 2009 at 11:10 pm

have you checked spam mail?i know for some email services it takes a bit

285 BadgeHunter August 21, 2009 at 11:43 pm

Carolyn #277
I got my Email instantly after I won it, just like you do for the Club Pogo passes. If you havent received it yet id try to send off an email to them asking why you havent received your prize yet.

286 haley August 22, 2009 at 12:22 am

It is just luck of the spins…Some ppl are luckier than others I guess…In all I have 11 codes (1 is daily), with 5 e-mail accts so far (thats 55 spins plus 5 free letter spins) have ONLY won 4 – 3 mo. Pogo subscripts (nothing else at all)…So thats 4 for 60…Better than nothing I guess…Will try again tomorrow with the rest of our accts…Hope to win more…GL everyone…Thx for this site…H

287 kay August 22, 2009 at 12:50 am

XATIRX1 I ALSO HAVE SOME PASSES I HAVE NOT GOTTEN BUT DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU

288 Morgaiyne August 22, 2009 at 1:39 am

Thank you for the Subway codes. I won three 3-month subscriptions. My problem now is that I cant figure out how to use them. I got my confirmation e-mails immediately and in them they say prizes need to be redeemed by 10/18/09. I currently have a subscription to Pogo. Thank you for any help.

289 David August 22, 2009 at 5:11 am

Hi all how do you do this Subway thing I can not get it please tell me how thnank you all have a great weekend.

290 Becca August 22, 2009 at 5:49 am

I won… Its my B-day even thanx 4 the codes, but can u tell me how u claim the 3 months club pogo if ur still a member til the 13th of September..

291 R W August 22, 2009 at 7:02 am

Everyone, when you win and go to find the email with the code
check your SPAM folder!!

AIM and Yahoo will put it there instead of your inbox

292 mike August 22, 2009 at 8:54 am

subway said they r behind on sending the codes out

293 tab1969 August 22, 2009 at 10:03 am

I notice that I win in the morning and cant win anything in the afternoon and I have won 11 3 month subscriptions.

294 Amy August 22, 2009 at 10:15 am

I cant find where to put my prize code in on pogo Do I have to wait till my current pogo subscription is up ???

295 Lura August 22, 2009 at 10:20 am

Okay, due to repetitive asking of the same questions over and over and over and over and over again: I’m closing this thread.

The codes and all of the information you need are up in the original post, I promise you any other question you may have has already been answered in a previous comment. Thanks to all of you who popped in and helped others out, but I no longer have the time and energy to approve comments that ask questions that have already been asked and answer questions that have already been answered. Any problems you have with this promotion should be directed to Subway and/or Pogo.

If you need to reference it, there will be a link to this post on the sidebar for the duration of the sweepstakes.

Good luck and I hope you all win something lovely!